Monday, September 5, 2016

In Love with Her


That day it was surely my good luck
That I met a girl who was weird as f*ck

She was a complete stranger with nothing in common to us
Yet, we kept on chatting on whatever could be discussed

She asked me out for our very first date
For me, this was new and yes it did motivate

She knew that she was pretty and had lovely hair
Because that is all she was told to by whomever she had an affair

But when I said that I was in love with her mind
She was doubtful if my words were pre-designed

She still trusted me for I looked genuine to her
I didn’t know that’s all she was looking for; Simplicity she did prefer

We kept meeting often and our conversations never stopped
All we did was text and redial, every time the call dropped.

We lost our inhibitions gradually with each other
As we shared all secrets comfortably, one after another

The hilarious part is that we both wanted to remain Single
We knew are weird people and we wanted not to mingle

But there is something unique in her that keeps me hooked to her
She is perfect for me, let just say “The ONE” as I prefer

Ooh… We also had a great time exploring one another
I’ll not get into details; this post might be read by our fathers!

It’s scary how we would make it through with all hurdles in our way
We stay on the opposite side of the planet, 10 thousand miles away!

Believe me! We’ll live all the dreams that we have woven together
Just don’t give up on me, and we’ll sail through whatsoever be the weather

I promise I’ll make every moment with me worthwhile
Because there is no greater happiness in this world to me, than to make you smile.

4 comments:

  1. Loved the flow of poetry.. and yes in these days, I also prefer to love someone being single with least expectations..commitment kills the charm,beauty and freedom of love..Great going .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the concept
    No strings attached

    ReplyDelete