Friday, August 31, 2012

In Love with Online Chat Messenger


I keep looking at this Whatsapp messenger
With a hope that you have left me a line
And in case I don’t find any notification,
I search when where you were last online.

If the “last seen at” is same
As when my last text reached you,
I know that you might be busy with something
And the phone is kept far from you

But if you were online a few minutes back
I have a set of mixed feelings; my thought goes out of track

Was it just that some friend had sent you a text?
And the notification made you too tempted to check
Or is it that you wanted to take some time out,
Talking to a dear one, or a quick loud shout.

The only fear that I have developed these days
Is what if you forget me and if all this, is just a passing by phase!
I am still wondering if your love for me is already dead,
Because my heart still wants more of you, just as a hungry baby being fed.

Yes! I realize now, that it’s only a habit that we text more
Because love doesn't grow on chat messengers, not anymore!

Well! My Dear!
I have told you earlier
I am an optimistic person,
And my thoughts are very clear.

I am not in love with this messenger or either with Skype,
And I am neither in love with the words that you type.
I am yet to describe this feeling that I have found
It just feels good inside me, that you are around!

I know there are Problems, but don’t run away,
I am with you, and I am here to stay.
I want to love you for the rest of my life.
And I don’t care if these messengers are dead or alive.

Love and Relations Blog

7 comments: