Friday, August 30, 2013

In Love with Her Mind!


I love the way you look at me, I love the way you talk.
I love the way you pick me up, And then take me for a walk.

I love it when you come from behind, and wrap me in your arms.
I love to get up with your calls every day, the only Soothing morning Alarm!

Those times when you come along, when I am with my friends.
I notice that loving stare at me, in-between the Girly Gossips that never ends!

My shopping spree has troubled so many, but you never complain,
I know that you are using your heart that time, because others use their brain!

I irritate you every day with questions like "Am I looking fat?"
And you console me each time saying, "you are the best lady I have to look at!"

In this era, when "I" as a "woman", have to  keep fighting for an equal Right,
Your unbiased thoughts, on Gender, Caste and Color,  brightens my heart with light!  

I knew you were my Man, even before you proposed!
To all other men in this Lifetime, that day my doors were closed!
Because that day you said you don't need to Complete me, & I was the Perfect One!
With all my inabilities and faults, you called me not the Moon, but you made me your Sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment