Sunday, January 5, 2014

In Love with First Sunday of 2014

Happy New Year 2014
Happy New Year 2014

When I woke up today, it felt different. After a very long time I saw the clock tick 05:00am and I was not sleepy at all! was it because I slept early last night? Well, it cannot be! I remember I slept post 00:00hrs. Was it because I stayed indoor the whole Saturday? This can't be true as well, because I wasn't actually resting. I was rather not able to move my Injured Feet. Then what could it be? May be because it was the First Sunday on the Calendar Year 2014!

Early mornings are awesome - Specially the Winters! I understand and empathize with people who hate to wake up early, but believe me, if it comes from me, it has to be true. I generally wake up as per requirement of the day. But today is different! Winters at Kolkata aren't that severe, but one can surely feel the chill. On top of that, when you can hear your parents conversing in the adjacent bedroom, you anyway feel guilty about lazing around!

The day started with preparing Tea. For a change I offered to do the Service -  Bed Tea for Parents! Then it was time to loosen my Injured feet. I had met a small accident a couple of day back. No No ... that doesn't mean my New Year started with pain. I would rather say, i am done with the injury quota part in the first few days of the Year, and hence the rest of the year would be awesome! I have often seen that villagers flock down to our Locality from the suburbs to sell fresh vegetables early in the morning. So, the morning walk solved two purposes!

Just when I was back, Mom reminded me about getting the Doctor's appointment, and the best part was that I dint know where his clinic was. So, it was another opportunity to move out of home. But thanks to my fellow residents in my building, I couldn't use my Motorbike - they are yet to understand the parking rules. Guess what? I found a unlocked bicycle. I am sure you know what I did next. It's been more than 5 years that I had sold off my bicycle, and it was evident from the first few push on the pedals, that I was out of touch!

So much in just a few early hours, and the Sun hasn't come up properly yet! It's now time to head back into the Kitchen! I still have a lot more to get from my First Sunday of 2014.

How was yours??? :)


Happy New Year! Have a Awesome Year ahead and add more memories to Life this Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment